Virtual Learning for ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditors!

by Eoin Philip Kelly | May 26, 2020 | Blended ISO Training , CQI and IRCA , ISO 13485:2016 , Online ISO Training , |

Virtual Learning for ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditors!

The last two weeks has seen us deliver two CQI & IRCA Certified Blended ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditor Training Courses where 40% is completed via online, self-paced modules and the remaining 60% via a virtual classroom (& eAssessment) which opens up a world of new possibilities!

There was a considerable amount of work involved in preparation & Breda Kearney did a truly amazing job – and the feedback speaks for itself! Incredible! She was supported in delivery by John Collins and Shane Curran from our Dream Team!

We now have 29 reviews for this course on our website to allow prospective participants to hear from previous participants on their experience! Why not have a look!

Lastly, we would like to thank our wonderful participants & customers – some of which are shown in the graphic & the team Irish Medtech Skillnet who offer funding supports for those looking for this training – particularly during such a difficult time for many! We appreciate your trust in our approach & hope to work together with you again soon!

Course Link:…/blended-iso-13485-2016-lead-au…/

Standards Simplified. Training Transformed.

Our mission is to simplify the complex world of Standards, combine leading subject matter experts, graphic & instructional designers & technology together so our Learners benefit from all of the advantages that the best in online Learning can offer anywhere!

Join Our Newsletter
Standards Simplified. Training Transformed
Contact Our Team
Start FREE Demo