COMPLY GURU BLOG

Join other Quality & Compliance Professionals!


By submitting your information, you agree to receive periodic emails from Comply Guru. You may unsubscribe from these communications at anytime. Please review our Privacy Policy here.

Just 48hrs Left to Pre-Order New Medical Device Courses!

Just 48hrs Left to Pre-Order New Medical Device Courses!

Its the Final Countdown! Just 48hours to go! This Summer, we will launch two new exciting Online Training Courses on ISO 13485:2016 and the EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) for those working in Quality & Regulatory...

Eoin Philip Kelly - Founder & CEO

Author Eoin Philip Kelly

Founder & CEO

New Online Courses for the Medical Devices Industry!

New Online Courses for the Medical Devices Industry!

We will be launching two new online courses addressing two major gaps in the Medical Devices training market: Online & Self-Paced ISO 13485:2016 Foundation Course (8hrs) Online & Self-Paced EU Medical Device Regulation In-Depth Foundation Course (16hrs)...

Eoin Philip Kelly - Founder & CEO

Author Eoin Philip Kelly

Founder & CEO

Wonderful Customer Review of Online & Virtual Training

Wonderful Customer Review of Online & Virtual Training

Earlier this week, a customer who had just completed our CQI & IRCA Certified Blended ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditor Training Course (No. 2244) left a review of their own experience. I absolutely loved it! Why?...

Eoin Philip Kelly - Founder & CEO

Author Eoin Philip Kelly

Founder & CEO

All Public Courses Now Virtual for 2020!

All Public Courses Now Virtual for 2020!

We have decided that for the remainder of 2020, we will deliver our public schedule of blended courses via virtual classroom instead of our usual venues in Cork, Dublin, Galway & Limerick. For in-house training, we will be...

Eoin Philip Kelly - Founder & CEO

Author Eoin Philip Kelly

Founder & CEO

Virtual Learning for ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditors!

Virtual Learning for ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditors!

The last two weeks has seen us deliver two CQI & IRCA Certified Blended ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditor Training Courses where 40% is completed via online, self-paced modules and the remaining 60% via a virtual...

Eoin Philip Kelly - Founder & CEO

Author Eoin Philip Kelly

Founder & CEO

Comply Guru gains CQI & IRCA Approval for eAssessments

Comply Guru gains CQI & IRCA Approval for eAssessments

Comply Guru's becomes the first Irish training provider to have been approved by CQI & IRCA for eAssessments. This approval, in addition to our online & virtual training approvals, enables us to offer our Learners the...

Eoin Philip Kelly - Founder & CEO

Author Eoin Philip Kelly

Founder & CEO

Standards Simplified. Training Transformed.

Our mission is to simplify the complex world of Standards, combine leading subject matter experts, graphic & instructional designers & technology together so our Learners benefit from all of the advantages that the best in online Learning can offer anywhere!

Standards Simplified. Training Transformed
Contact Our Team
Start FREE Demo